We are actively seeking a Systems Integration / Implementation Engineer IDEALLY (not essential) with experience of NHS Healthcare / Trusts and Orion Rhapsody for a UK based strategic software product client.
- Work closely with customers within the UK as directed Project Managers and Domain Leads to fulfil customer and business requirements
- Consult with the customers, in configuring software products to enhance workflows and Domain knowledge of the end users
- Acts as a key member of the functional development of the company’s products.
- Keep up to date and of ongoing industry and future domain working practices related regulations, products and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in working closely with NHS Healthcare / NHS Trusts in an IT role OR software provider.
- Experience in Integration / Implementation of software products.
- Moderate experience in a project management environment is desirable.
Experience of one or more of the following technologies:
- Orion Rhapsody Engine & IDE
NOTE: Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details. We’ll be happy to hear from you.