We are working on an exciting opportunity to join the successful firmware team of a World-leading client in their offices in Edinburgh
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 2+ years of firmware development experience using C/ or C++ on Linux platforms.
- Experience of the full product life cycle.
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- Multiple OS exposure would be an advantage. Linux required, Windows, MacOS, and VxWorks desirable.
- Experience with large, complex software systems with the knowledge to restructure these into manageable subsystems with clearly defined interfaces
- Strong debugging skills.
Desirable Skills And Experience:
- Python test scripts
- Networking (TCP/IP)
- Wireless experience (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
- Agile development (SAFe)
- Source control e.g. SVN, Git, Bitbucket etc
An exciting and challenging state of the art work environment offering a career with with outstanding potential for career and skills growth.