We are recruiting a SQL Database Dashboard Developer (Tableau) to join the Edinburgh based small team of our multinational client responsible for the creation of multi-disciplinary dashboards. These dashboards are used by both external clients and internal users.
The role requires involvement in all stages of dashboard development including:
- identification of requirements
- data preparation & dashboard design
- internal review and refinement
- roll out and post-delivery support.
The successful SQL Database / Dashboard Developer will cwork closely with the Project Management team, business leads and dashboard owners, & key stakeholders to clarify, scope, & deliver creative and accessible data visualisations against the business requirements.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in dashboard development and building data visualisations with enterprise dashboard software.
- Some Tableau experience would be beneficial (ideally with training to Tableau Desktop 1 level)
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of our clients thriving and teams working on new and exciting products and projects.
On offer is a competitive salary plus an annual bonus scheme and blue-chip benefits package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.