We are seeking an individual with a Project Resource / Services Management background for a key client based in Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will join and lead the key/integral Projects & Service Team of our clients’ operations.
The primary focus of this role is on in-house management of projects & personnel so you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects, operational scheduling, maintain workflows and training programs, and team leadership / personnel duties.
Our client is ideally looking for an individual with a strong team and project management background so strong Process / Project Delivery Management or Data Analysis with Management would be areas to being successful in the role itself.
Basic responsibilities / duties:
- Management of all in-house projects
- In-House Project delivery
- Workflow / Business Process Management of the Services team. Identify, define, & prioritise business workflows, product enhancement, & services
- Day to day staff management. Engineer / staff allocation (often to worldwide sites), produce & maintain effective training plans for individual team members.Ensure staff and projects are effectively managed
- Business Process Development
- Attend weekly operations meetings
- Occasional client visits, where necessary
Skills / Qualifications required (a strong mix of please):
- Ideally qualified with a degree Geophysics, Geoscience or Surveying related subject), although individuals with proven people / project management skills would also be considered.
- Strong people management skills (ability to coach and develop individuals)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation abilities
- Strong client liaison skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strict attention to detail with a high standard of execution
- Ability to effectively multi-task to achieve multiple goals and deadlines
This is an outstanding opportunity. The client is offering a competitive salary and bonus scheme together with a blue-chip benefits package. There is staff parking on site for when you are in the office too.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call or contact us should you have any questions.