We are recruiting an Windows Systems Administrator with experience of VOIP office telecoms systems to join their award winning international business headquarters in Edinburgh.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and proactive and have experience in both hands on (back office and user) support, and business processes with integration.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Active Directory / Group Policy
- SQL Server 2008/2012
- MS Exchange 2010
- Vmware vSphere
- VOIP administration – Avaya, Polycom conferencing (HDX8000)
- Symantec Backup Exec 2015
- Physical hardware management including rack&stack and laptop provisioning
- Clean driving license (some travel to an Edinburgh based back up centre required)
- SAN/NAS experience
- Any certifications e.g. VCP, MCSE, EMCIE
- Project Management (Prince 2)
- Switching – HP Procurve
- Linux or RHEL
This is a superb opportunity to join one of Scotlands success stories. A truly outstanding and award winning organisation.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.