Embedded Software Developer
We are recruiting Embedded Software Application Developers (with a minimum of 4 years of experience) to join one of their skilled and successful teams in development of key existing and future product lines their Edinburgh design centre.
In this role, you will work as part of am innovative and technologically advanced international team, designing, creating, and testing high quality code for a range of cutting-edge electronic devices.
The client is seeking Embedded Application Software professionals to develop and test multi-platform software that is integrated with wired and wireless communication protocol stacks and Embedded firmware systems.
Requirements (a strong mix of):
- OOD of multi-threaded applications written in C/C++
- A degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or relevant).
- Operating systems: Linux, and (ideally) some Windows, MacOS, or VxWorks
- Wireless experience (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
- TCP/IP Networking experience
- Agile development
- Source control SVN, Git, Bitbucket
- Unit test writing to ensure high quality code.
There is an extremely attractive salary and benefits package on offer which includes:
- 35 days holiday plus 6 days when business closes
- 7% pension contribution
- Death in Service insurance 3-times base salary,
- Private dental and medical plan,
- Product discounts
- Bike loan scheme
- Free parking
- Wellness benefits of £250.00 per calendar year.
- Discount for the sports club.
- Discretionary bonus.
There will be a training period to help new hires to build their confidence in the role, with a full onboarding process.
For more details on the role and a copy of the full job spec please apply or call us for more information.