We are actively seeking experience Software Developers for a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a market leading UK client with offices throughout Europe.
Our client is adding a new team of software professionals to be based in their Glasgow city centre offices. They are offering an opportunity to live and work with their skilled team in Belgium team (where the software products are currently being developed) before returning to work in Glasgow.
This is a unique role, where you will join other Glasgow based Developers involved in the full development lifecycle from design through to function testing, offering the opportunity to be involved in true software development. Applicants will join an already established team and will be trained on all aspects of the product architecture, based on .NET software, Oracle, OO-design and database systems.
A background in OO and/or Databases would be preferred, although our client is not focused on specific languages that you currently developing in as the successful developers will be given comprehensive training in their software languages and skills (where needed). Structured support to help learn the complex systems, application server, and workflow system software that our client produces will be provided.
Our client requires applicants to have skills and experience as follows (a strong mix):
- A degree or qualification in IT
- Solid software development skills and experience.
- Logical thinker
- A background or detailed understanding of Object Oriented development.
- A background of database development, performance tuning, and design patterns using MySQL, Oracle, or similar would be an advantage.
- Experience of full software lifecycle through to faction testing would be a benefit
- The ability and willingness to adapt and learn new development skills.
This truly is a superb opportunity and one that won’t come around again so if you are looking for challenging role and have the ability and desire to learn new technologies then please send your CV to apply or contact us if you have any questions regarding the vacancy.