We are looking for a Senior Automation Engineer that is looking for their next step in their career for a Team Leader position with a key client based in Surrey.
This is a superb opportunity that offers either a skilled Team Leader or someone ready to take the next step in their career.
You will be skilled enough to manage a team of 4 technical testers, taking ownership of our clients product test strategy including design automation, construction of test suites, and work closely with all solution managers within the business to achieve the best resulting software.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities ( a strong mix of):
- Skilled in automated testing with any automation software applications. Ideally, this would be using TestComplete, or TestPartner however strong automated skills with other applications is fine too (people management is also key).
- Highly skilled with Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, Jenkins, NUnit & Visual Studio.
- Programming ability in C# and VB.Net would be a benefit
- Strong knowledge of software automation processes & tools
- Committed, highly driven, self-motivated individual capable of working independently & working with teams to achieve the delivery of high quality software
- Able to manage, mentor & motivate team members to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills that provide the necessary level of information to suit the audience, & business need.
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Commitment to following and championing Agile methodology
Education and Experience (a good mix of):
- Previous experience of managing individuals & leading a team would be an preferredAchieved degree standard in computer-related subject
- A minimum of 2 years automation experience as a technical software tester
- Experience testing commercially available off the shelf automation products or bespoke solutions
- Experience working in an agile development team employing SCRUM beneficial
- Experience of TDD (test-driven development) & BDD
- Experience of SQL & Oracle databases
- Strong experience in test planning, preparation, execution and reporting
- Experience of communicating at all levels within a business
This truly is a great opportunity with a forward thinking, supportive & growing software provider.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you require any further information.