We are recruiting a Quality Manager with a minimum of five years’ experience within an IT or software providers organisation for an established and successful client based in Surrey.
Working for one of the UK’s most successful companies in their field (healthcare software and systems), the successful applicant will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Quality Management Systems supporting the range of awards and qualifications that our client offers and holds.
The role will focus on internal quality verification and delivery of a team of internal auditors and assessors across client sites throughout the United Kingdom.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to implement and manage change.
- Ability to encourage, persuade and motivate a quality ethic to all levels
- Experienced in team leadership
- Have strong motivational skills to deliver tasks.
- Excellent project management skills.
- High levels of commitment and ability to take action when necessary.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Adaptability / flexible to changing demands.
- Assertiveness and sound judgement.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience in deploying and maintaining a Quality Management System that meet current ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and ISO 13485 requirement standards.
- Minimum of five years’ experience within an IT or software provider company
- UKAS Certified Auditing qualifications (or equivalent), or efforts towards such qualifications would be desirable
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge / skills / abilities listed above may be substituted.
- A background in Healthcare IT would be a benefit however our client will provide full training to qualify the successful person to the current quality standards in their area.
This is a superb opportunity. On offer is a salary up to £50k plus a superb benefits package and a £5k car allowance.
Please send a copy of your CV to us to apply or call us for more details.