We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineers (all levels) for an established and rapidly expanding client, based in the Edinburgh area.
Our client is about to announce an exciting development to their business and there has never been a better time to join them.
They offer a fun and mature opportunity that allows engineers to take a range of products and projects through to manufacturing stage with real and exciting prospects.
Your role will be as one of a number of embedded design professionals, joining a team in developing many system designs and will provide opportunities to take senior or lead responsibility (if desired) in particular projects where your skills and experience are ideally suited.
Our client will consider any experienced Embedded software professionals witha strong mix (obviously not all) of the following skills:
- Established of experience in embedded / electronic software design
- A background in Wireless communication / embedded systems.
- Excellent real time development and analytical skills.
- Experienced in systems languages C, Embedded Low-level, (SDL/UML) etc
- Team player with good communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Used to working with customers at an engineering level
- Device driver development, ability to understand hardware data sheets, read schematic/layout diagrams and diagnose problems using oscilloscope and logic analysers.
- Solid experience in developing and debugging of assembler code.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and established and expanding company, working together with like-minded skilled electronic design professionals and offers you the chance to work on a variety of projects and pick up new skills along the way.
The company will give you the chance to shape and influence this forward-looking and ambitious organisation by playing a major role in its development.
A superb package is on offer including excellent pension, superb salary and a significant bonus scheme.
Please send your cv to apply or call us should you want to discuss things first.