We are looking to speak with skilled C / C++ Software Engineers with experience of developing on Linux OS for a prestigious client based in Edinburgh.
The client is one of Scotland’s leading success stories. They are eager to speak with skilled C and / or C++ Software Engineer to add to their already strong team responsible for developing the next generation of cutting edge software used by clients throughout the globe.
There could not be a better or more exciting time to join. As a skilled Software Engineer, you will be involved in the clients new products and will join a company that takes pride in its positive and engaging environment in a challenging and rewarding role, that will engage you with real and interesting problems to solve (not simply working on fixing bugs).
To be considered you will should have proven experience of academic, commercial or industrial C/C++ Software (Linux).
Skills and experience required:
- Linux or Windows platform development skills
- C++ programming & design
- OO (Object Oriented Design) and UML
- STL & Boost libraries.
- some GUI development, ideally with Qt; Qt Creator; Qt Designer, Qt Quick or similar
- Computer Science, Mathematics, relevant Science, or Engineering degree
- Excellent analytical skills & systematic approach to problem solving
The salary is negotiable PLUS an excellent benefits package including:
- Annual performance related bonus scheme (10% of salary).
- Company funded Pension Scheme (up to 5% + 6%)
- Permanent Health and Life Insurance.
- and other perks such as childcare vouchers etc
Please note, we speak to all applicants prior to submitting your details. Full information on our clients, the scope of the roles, advancement opportunities etc will be disclosed to help you make an informed choice on your next career move.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us for more details.