We are recruiting a Field IT / Network Support Engineer for an established company based in Glasgow.
Applicants will be expected to have experience of both on site and telephone support with clients and will have the ability to communicate at all levels in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in supporting clients IT networks & infrastructure with proven experience of the following skills:
- Cloud services, office 365 and Microsoft server 2003 +.
- Established skills in network services & protocols e.g.TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP.
- A customer focus, with the ability and pride in providing excellent customer service
- Excellent fault finding skills. Diagnose and repair common and more complex (when required) network issues.
- Solid overall networking experience e.g. network routing, switching, and VPN & VLAN’s.
- A full UK drivers licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to and established and growing business based offering a real opportunity for career progression.
Our client offers an excellent salary + benefits package and the chance to join a friendly and established team.