We are seeking Java software developers to join the development team of a client that is opening new offices in Hamilton, Glasgow. Our client develops a range of enterprise web and software applications for a broad client base that includes several fortune 500 companies and US government agencies and are looking for skilled software developers to join their company.
The successful candidate will join a highly skilled development team and gain experience in the full end-to-end design, development, deployment and support of enterprise applications. This may involve international travel for technical pre-sales support as well as on-site project work and product support.The roles will offer the chance for travel to the USAand the exciting opportunity to get involved with a business that is about to grow rapidly
There will be opportunities to develop your skillset in a very desirable technology stack, including n-tier enterprise Java, mobile app development, cloud and geospatial technologies.
The job will be based in Hamilton with opportunities for a very flexible working environment with home working and flexible working hours.
- N-tier web application development
- Java EE (EJB, Entity Beans, Servlets, JMS)
- HTML/CSS/Other modern web app technologies
- Sencha ExtJS framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mobile Development – Cordova/Phonegap & Node.js
- Wildfly (or other JEE Application Server)
- Experience of using Version Control Systems (SVN, Github etc)
- Web Services
Additional Beneficial Experience:
- Geographic Information Systems skills (GIS) – ESRI tools, Geometry/Geography data types, understanding of projections (CRS/EPSG/SRID)
- Azure and/or other cloud technologies
- Wider systems integration experience
- Experience of working with web service technologies
- Windows Server administration
- IntelliJ IDEA
If you want to work in a talented team and be a part of a company that values their people, then please get in touch or send your CV to apply.