We are looking for a skilled Radiology / Radiographic or Pathology lab professionals with established experience of Sunquest ICE system and a thirst for IT and the desire to move into the lucrative IT market (in this case as a Software Tester).
This is a superb opportunity to cross train and develop a career as a software tester, utilising your skills gained in working with Order-Comms systems (either within a GP Practice, Pathology Laboratory, or Radiology / Radiography department).
The successful candidate will be given full an comprehensive training, support and career development to acquire the necessary skills to become a Functional Software Tester, which included funding and support for you to gain the qualification of ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing.
Once trained, you will be responsible for performing complex software testing that require meticulous planning, test case / data / environment preparation, scheduling, test execution and reporting test outcomes. These tasks assure that the company software products meet functional and design specifications, and comply with software quality management standards.
Experience of working with electronic test requesting and results reporting applications such as:
- Skilled in the use of SunQuest ICE system
- EMIS TQuest
- System C Careflow
- IMSMAXIMS MAXIMS OCS
Other skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform tasks with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
- IT literate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in IT
- Good PC/network/database literacy
Desirable Skills (not essential):
- Previous skills conducting user acceptance testing
- Programming ability in Java, VB.Net or C#
- Automation experience using Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of the SDLC (software development life-cycle)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a science or computer related subject
- A software testing qualification such as ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing, not essential as training will be provided
This is a superb opportunity paying a starting salary of £30k + excellent benefits. Please send a copy of your cv to apply or call us for more details.