We are looking for Object Oriented Software Engineers for a client in the Edinburgh.
Our client is an established market leading Software provider with a worldwide client base and reputation for delivering cutting edge software products.
- Linux or Window OS
- Some GUI experience would be preferred. Qt / GTK
- Advanced Design Patterns, Requirements Gathering, Design Documentation, UML
- C++: STL Container implementations, C++11/14, STL Algorithms, Chrono, Templates, Memory Model
- Threading: Condition variables, thread pools, threading specific design patterns, memory synchronisation
- Qt: Advanced: Item views, Graphics Scenes
- Databases: Advanced queries (upsert, with clause), notify, Schema design, libpq, PL/pgSQL
- For Java candidates: Java 8+, guava, Jetty, Collections, Concurrency, JNI
- Mapping: GDAL, GEOS, OGC WMS/WFC, Luciad Lightspeed / Fusion / Ria
- Regular Expressions, UUIDs, ZeroMQ, Google Protobuf, Boost, GDAL, GEOS, Jira, Git
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you have any question require any information.