We are seeking Graduate Software Developers with OO (Object Oriented) and Database skills understanding with a 2:1 software-related degree (Computer Science preferred) for a role that will establish your career in software and provide a career opportunity that is truly second to none.
Our client is a leading software product company offering a once in a lifetime opportunity to join their teams, developing cutting edge large scale data software.
Due to the complexity of the software, our client decided it made more business sense to have the successful applicants work closely in one of their core software product teams based in their key Ghent office before returning to work in their established team in their Glasgow city centre office.
During your time in Ghent (approximately 9-12 months with regular flights back home should you need them), you will work closely with their established development team, learning their information systems, application server, and workflow system software.
The client already has several teams in Europe and the UK and is growing an already established Glasgow based team (9 developers and a tester currently) that have also worked in Ghent before returning to Glasgow.
Applicants should have skills and experience as follows:
- A real passion for software coding.
- A degree or qualification in a Software discipline (Computer Science preferred)
- Skills or excellent understanding of database system development.
- Any experience of .NET or OO Development
- A placement or some grounding in software product development company would be an advantage.
- Any background understanding or exposure to large scale database systems would also be of benefit although not essential.
- The ability and willingness to adapt and learn new development skills.
Our client covers the costs for virtually everything whilst you are there with no hidden expenses or cost to yourself. All you need to do is pay for what you eat.
The client provides regular flights back to Glasgow (every 2 weeks if required) as well as your own personal flat to live in, company car / fuel card, and expenses during your time in Ghent so it real opportunity to experience life and culture in another country while gaining new technology skills in Object-Oriented software .NET and database systems before moving back to Glasgow.
It truly is the best and most exciting opportunity in the Software / IT jobs market.
Please send your CV to apply or contact us if you have any questions regarding the vacancy.