IT Business Analyst – Finance, Mortgages
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience of experience in the financial service industry (ideally mortgage and loan products) for a client based in Central Glasgow.
Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence and IT, this role will support the distribution of key information processes within the business.
This is a newly created role within the Business Intelligence team of a rapidly expanding client. The working environment is fast paced, with a diverse variety of stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
- SQL Server & Relational Databases
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel, and preferably VBA.
- Established experience of building and maintaining SQL series
- Strong organisational skills – unfazed by competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication and influence skills, including writing reports
- Experience the UK intermediary-only mortgage market
- Experience of a similar role (ideally within mortgages)
- Stakeholder management at a variety of levels within a business.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and rapidly expanding organisation. The salary for the role to £35k and comes with a great benefits package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us for more information.