We are looking for a skilled Controls Engineer or applicant with skills in a manufacturing environment with Controls Panel Engineering experience (ideally with electrical control circuit design) for a Glasgow area client.
The ideal applicant will have a minimum of 3 years+ of experience and a strong mix of the following:
- A related degree or further education qualification.
- Some experience in control panel design.
- Experience in PLC & HMI/SCADA programming (Allen Bradley or Siemens).
- Electrical control circuit design
- Industrial communication networks
- Control system commissioning
- Electrical fault finding
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Although a Controls Engineer would fit the role perfectly, the hiring Manager is open to Engineers from a manufacturing or other industry with the relevant knowledge and experience
- A full driving licence is essential
Working closely with the Controls Project Manager, you will be tasked with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Design, program, test, & commissioning of control systems & products.
- Design and program control system PLCs and associated equipment.
- Work closely with clients in the review and processing of their control system drawings, specifications, and requirements.
- Prepare CAD drawings, BOMs, & other various project documentation.
- Attend customer sites to conclude projects or as required to meet customer needs.
The salary for this role is up to £40,000 (perhaps to £45,000) and comes with an outstanding benefits package and flexi time working.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you have any questions.