We are seeking Software Developers (ideally with good database / OO / or .NET skills) for an exciting role offering the chance to learn new development technology skills whilst experiencing life in another city.
Applicants should have skills and experience as follows:
- A degree or qualification in IT / Software
- Skilled in database system development.
- Any experience of .NET or OO Development
- a minimum of 1-3+ years of software experience or a good software degree with a database focus.
- Any background understanding or exposure to an ERP/ CRM/ Manufacturing (or similar) systems would be of benefit although not essential.
- The ability and willingness to adapt and learn new development skills.
On offer is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a market-leading client offering the chance to live and work in another city. Due to the complexity of the software, our client decided that to get you up to standard they would provide you with the chance to live and work in their Belgium (Ghent) offices to work closely with their established development team and learn their information systems, application server, and workflow system software. After this initial period (approximately 12 Months), you will then work from the Glasgow software development office. We currently have 3 Developers that are due to return to work in the Glasgow office so this is the next phase of the team growth.
Our client want you to enjoy the experience and will provide regular flights back to Glasgow as well as your own personal apartment accommodation, a fully expensed company car (usually a Volvo) and other expenses during this process so it real opportunity to experience life and culture in another country and city whilst being trained on their OO .NET and database systems with everything taken care of before moving back to Scotland.
Please send your CV to apply or contact us if you have any questions regarding the vacancy.