Our client is looking for a Finance Manager with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within financial services experience and ideally some exposure to the secured lending and/or the residential mortgage market.
The successful applicant will report to the Chief Financial Officer and Head of Business and Finance be based from our clients Glasgow based offices and will be responsible for Financial and Accounting activities.
Responsibilities include the Following:
- Manage Sage Accounting platforms including Journals, GL extract analysis and Produce Accounts: Financial and Management Accounts – Monthly, quarterly & Annual
- Manage Cash Flow
- Manage/ Support Budgeting and forecast process
- Produce and approve various account Reconciliations
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Review all financial plans and budgets to identify cost saving opportunities.
- Mandated approval of bill payments and mortgage completions
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems that comply with legislation and government regulations
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Work closely with Auditing to ensure compliance
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Take responsibility for maintaining CPD (Continuous Professional Development) Folder.
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a similar field.
- Professional Accounting qualification e.g. CIMA, ACCA
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within the financial services and ideally with exposure to the secured lending and/or residential mortgage market
- IT: Advanced MS Office Skills, in particular Excel covering Pivot tables, Macros and advanced level Excel Formula.
Our client is offering a superb package including a salary of £45k + superb benefits.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.