We are looking for a Digital Embedded Hardware Engineer for a client in Edinburgh.
Our client is looking for a Digital Hardware Design Engineer, ideally skilled in analogue hardware, RF, FPGA or embedded software design. Engineer should have a strong background and some experience of designing products to manufacturing with 3-6 years of Embedded Hardware design.
- Experience of complete new product lifecycle
- Schematic capture
- Detailed design and debug (analogue and digital) of circuits
- Design for EMC against relevant standards, system and circuit design
- Experience of Orcad would be an advantage.
Skills and experience (a background/ familiarity in one of the some of the following disciplines):
- Digital hardware design, analogue hardware design, RF design, FPGA or embedded software design.
- Experience of working in a commercial Engineering R&D environment.
- Product development lifecycle experience; product specification through design and development and possibly through to being ready for manufacture.
- Technical documentation experience.
You will join our clients established team, developing a range of existing and developing electronic products at an exciting time in their history.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us to discuss things further.