Management Information Analyst – IT, Finance, Mortgages
We are looking for a Management Information Analyst with a minimum of 3 years of experience of experience in the financial service industry (ideally mortgage and loan products) for a client based in Central Glasgow.
Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence and IT, this role will support the distribution of key information processes within the business.
This is a newly created role within the Business Intelligence team of a rapidly expanding client. The working environment is fast paced, with a diverse variety of stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
- SQL Server & Relational Databases
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel, and preferably VBA.
- Established experience of building and maintaining SQL series
- Strong organisational skills – unfazed by competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication and influence skills, including writing reports
- Some experience of the UK intermediary-only mortgage market or finance would be ideal however a good MIS Analyst would be considered too
- Experience of a similar role
- Stakeholder management at a variety of levels within a business.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and rapidly expanding organisation.
The salary for the role to £35k and comes with a great benefits package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us for more information.