Our client is looking for a skilled and experience Microbiology / Pathology Lab Specialist to be responsible for implementing the Microbiology IT Software and applications into hospital and NHS Trusts within the UK.
Office location: Surrey, UK. However, the role could be office or home based (encompassing a mix of home, office and UK client sites travel as required)
You will be provided with training on our clients products and use your current microbiology / pathology lab experience to work in a consultative role, with customers in configuring Software that enhances the workflow within laboratories throughout UK hospitals. The Product Specialist will be an instrumental element in the functional development of the company products. The successful candidate will become a Product Specialist based in Surrey with travel to clients UK wide on a Permanent basis.
Microbiology / Pathology Specialist – Skills and Expertise:
- Microbiologist – In-depth experience of Microbiology within an NHS Pathology lab environment
- Held BMS 6 (or above) status in the UK Health sector
- Strong understanding of procedure, process, testing and technical equipment used within Pathology / Microbiology laboratories
- Bachelor’s degree
- A good understanding of lab IT systems or implementation would be a benefit
- Solid LIMS systems knowledge
- Strong self motivational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including communicating with technical and non-technical clients & staff)
- High levels of commitment with the ability to take action when necessary
- Ability and willingness to work independently
- Ability to create and deliver structure summary reports and be confident in presenting these at executive level
- IT trained, skilled, and with an awareness and interest in technology
- Any skills in IT interface and/or order comms would be highly beneficial
- Candidates who are enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to communicate with management/clients at all levels and successfully drive through tasks will be ideal.
Salary: £36-40,000 per annum plus car allowance and excellent benefits
This is an excellent role where you will have the opportunity to add to your existing skills within a highly challenging and rewarding client environment, whilst building a career in IT.
Please send your CV to apply or call us should you require more information.