We are recruiting Mobile Application Software Developers for one of the most successful IT / Engineering companies in the UK.
Our client is looking for experienced developers with Mobile App software development skills. You will be given a brilliant opportunity to develop Mobile Applications for Android, Windows, and IOs, including: App store design & deployment, algorithm development, software coding, interface design & testing of the software tool kit. and engineering markets.
The current applications include apps for use on smartphones, and a larger, touchscreen tablet devices using the iOS, Android, or Windows operating systems.
The client is looking for these to be further developed but also for new Mobile Apps to be designed and developed that will cover their full range of technologies.
You will work closely with software and engineering specialists to help to develop and improve all aspects of the company products. As a member of their software development team you will also have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the apps you develop the actual app build, documentation, testing, and deployment systems.
Skills / Qualifications (a good mix of):
- A 2:1 / first degree, Post Grad, or Masters in Computing Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering discipline.
- iOS (iPhone/iPad) or Android platform development skills.
- Windows or Linux or Mac platform development skills
- Apple, Android, Windows tool-set, build system, deployment experience, including TestFlight.
- AppStore, Google Play, Windows Store app registration & paid app publishing experience.
- C or C++ programming & design; Boost.
- GUI development using Apple or Android native tools, Qt Quick, or Qt, or QML.
- Some 3D graphics toolkits experience would be of benefit e.g; OpenGL / OpenSceneGraph / Q3D/ or WebGL.
- GDAL, GIS, Oracle Spatial, PostGIS, ArcGIS SDK, SQLite; Protobuf; GPS skills.
- CI experience including cmake, JIRA, Perforce/Git SCC, Jenkins, JAVA, bash, batch files, TestRail.
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity to join a client that offers a secure role in state of the art offices. The package on offer is also superb and cover all areas including bonus scheme, private health and dental, an excellent salary.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us if you require more information.