Senior C # Developer / VB. / NET (Team Leader) , Surrey £50-60k + excellent benefits
We are looking for a Software Development Team Leader with hands on skills in C# and ideally VB .NET for an expanding market leading software provider in their offices in Surrey.
Our client has created a new role within their organisation and are looking for a skilled Senior C# VB.NET Application Developer. The successful applicant will be joining and responsible for leading a team of 5/6 software developers, developing and supporting new and existing software applications.
This role would be suitable for an already established hands-on software development team leader or an individual with skills as a mentor that is ready for the next step in your career.
Skills required (a strong mix of the following):
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to recognise your audience’s technical understanding and level and adapt accordingly.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the confidence to make and stand by decisions.
- Personal drive to motivate and achieve technical and project goals.
- Microsoft Studio
- Studio 2005 or above
- .NET framework 2.0 or above
- Expression Blend
- WCF, WPF, XAML, XBAP
- Microsoft Visual Studio any of the following depending on the team/project requirements:
- Visual Basic .Net
- C# .Net
- ANSI SQL / TSQL on SQLServer 2000 or above
- ANSI SQL / PLSQL on ORACLE 10g or above
- Use of MS Office Tools (to include: Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Visio) 2000 or above
- Source Control (Source Safe / Source Off Site / Team Foundation)
- Unit and Acceptance Testing Frameworks
- Designing and developing multi-user applications within a (SOA) service orientated architecture.
- OOAD & UML
- Designing and developing with (ORM) object relational mappers.
- Relational databases modelling & design.
- Management of small technical projects at a development level.
- Leading or mentoring other developers in teams or individually.
The salary and benefits include a £50– 60k (perhaps more), salary plus a generous package and truly great work environment.
This role will be based in Surrey with occasional travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe as required.
If you are interesting in this outstanding opportunity please send your CV to us contact us on 01416444815