We are seeking experienced NHS Microbiology Specialists for IT clients in the UK. Our clients are seeking either Microbiology Lab Staff BMS Band 5/6 or above from the UK Health sector or who are currently working for an IT vendor already.
We have a variety of skilled microbiology focused specialist roles from using your wealth of specialist lab knowledge in a Technical Pre-Salesrole through to working as a Microbiology Specialist Consultant in assisting with specific Products/ Solutions implementation teams.
Skills/ Experience required (a strong mix please) Any combination of education and/or experience/ knowledge/skills/abilities listed below:
- Solid experience in NHS Microbiology laboratories
- BMS Band 5/6/7/ or 8.
- Experience of Lab IT software e.g. ViaPath, Sunquest ICE, Rhapsody, Winpath, Telepath etc.
- Self motivated and highly committed.
- Ability and willingness to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A people person, happy to work with customers and lab end users.
- Ability to create and deliver reports and presentations to executive levels.
- Ideally degree qualified.
- Excellent experience Lab IT workflows etc. Some IT or software provider/vendor would be an advantage.
- Any project management skills would be desirable.
The roles come with negotiable salaries and car allowances and a blue-chip benefits package.
These roles are home based so individuals located anywhere in the UK will be considered.