We are looking for an experience NHS Pathology Lab (BMS / MLA) (Biomedical Science qualified or Pathology related) professionals, ideally with experience in an NHS lab to join to join our client as an IT Support Analyst.
In this role, you will work as part of a team and closely with lab clients and internal business / software teams to support pathology labs throughout the UK and Europe.
The role will be based at our clients Surrey office and offers full training o help the transition from the Lab to Lab/IT.
The (ideal) person:
- An MLA / BMS NHS lab staff member with experience in a Blood transfusion, Microbiology, or Cellular biology Lab.
- Have good IT skills and a desire and interest in working in the IT Sector
- Experience of working with a LIMS based system e.g. Telepath / Labcentre / Winpath etc)
- Applicants with good experience of LIMS systems environments such as making changes / go live/ setting up new rules etc to the LIMS system would be ideal for the more senior roles.
- Any Analyser experience would also be a plus.
You will be trained on clients systems and software and receive training to gain qualifications that will enhance your career and skills.
Skills, & Experience:
- MLA and/or BMS Qualified
- LIMS, Labcentre, Winpath Telepath etc.
- A Degree in a biomedical science or computer related subject would be a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including documentation and communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff
- IT Literate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in IT, good PC/network/database literacy
This is a superb opportunity to work core business hours, enhance your skills, and follow a path into the IT industry.
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits package with a focus on enhancing your current package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you with to chat about the role first.