We’re looking for Senior/ Middleweight iOS / Mobile Applications Developers with experience in building native or cross-platform applications on Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS based devices.
Our client is focusing on middle/senior weight mobile developers and are looking for developers that can slot in to their team and support some of the more junior members without diverting the seniors from their tasks. You will join an already award winning mobile development team in the busy Glasgow office, building native and cross-platform applications to the highest standards and in line with changing business needs.
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced mobile development skills, ideally – Objective-C programming iOS and/or Java, Android
- C# would be an advantage although training will be given and supported
- A portfolio of app projects
- Unit tests writing experience
- Experience of developing native applications
- Extensive experience of Android and/or iOS SDK’s
- Comfortable picking up new technologies and skills
- Ability to provide accurate estimations & work within set budgets.
Desired skills and experience:
- Cross platform framework e.g. Xamarin
- Test driven development
- Continuous integration /app build / delivery systems
- Experience of mobile databases
- Experience of server side application and APIs
- Experience of secure applications development
- Awareness of the latest standards in mobile API development.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a wide and varied role with an established yet rapidly expanding company, which rewards people with initiative, teamwork, & a thirst for learning.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.