Pathology / IT Product Manager – NHS Healthcare
Our client, a dynamic and expanding global software company are expanding their team of highly-skilled Biomedical Science, IT & Technical professionals. This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your career and work with a world-leading vendor of pathology solutions.
Based in our clients office in Uxbridge, our client is looking for clinical leads with a established NHS LIMS software / systems laboratory experience OR someone that is already working as a Product Manager with a Software Vendor to join their team as a Product Manager.
In this senior level role, the successful Product Manager will join a well-established international healthcare software business, working with NHS trusts throughout the UK. The opportunity offers the successful individual a very exciting position that will have a positive impact on the delivery of day-to-day pathology services within labs throughout the UK and Europe.
- Work closely with Pathology Labs throughout UK NHS Trusts
- Engage with stakeholders and user groups, developing and maintaining the product roadmaps and functionality within their market leading software systems product set
- Define and work closely with customer to highlight the benefits of all new developments
- Actively support the company product development lifecycle
- Review integration with additional software offerings within the portfolio
- Chair project team meetings and manage product lifecycle
- Become (a stay) fully up-to-date with SME functionality of the product set to further develop and maintain a product function catalogue
- Gather and document client requirements to meet release schedules and manage product life cycles
- Technically support the sales team in the tender processes including attending / presenting at user groups and international market events
Skills required (a good mix of):
- Working in or with NHS Pathology labs with a strong systems background either with a Vendor OR within the NHS as a BMS.
- Strong analysis and business case development skills within Pathology / NHS Healthcare labs
- BMS band level 7 or 8
- Good experience of Lab Scanners, Analysers etc.
- Experience of system migration / implementation
- Excellent product management and product lifecycle knowledge, or direct expertise in software development, implementation or use of LIMS software/ system technology
- Understand the role of product manager in a product lifecycle
- Ability to inspire, lead and mentor teams, with excellent communication skills both written and verbal including communication to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Established experience / knowledge of the UK NHS market
- A good understanding of clinical workflows associated with diagnostic requesting and reporting
Please apply by click the link on the site or call us for more details.