We are looking for Realtime Embedded Software Engineers for an established and growing client with offices in Livingston, West Lothian.
Our client is looking for skilled Embedded Software Engineers with a minimum of 3-4 years of commercial experience. The successful candidates will develop and investigating cutting edge electronic technology and have the exciting opportunity to work from proof of concept to full production on a wide variety of electronic products and solutions for clients covering most industry sectors around the globe from Wireless, Medical, Oil & Gas, Defence, Life Sciences, etc.
- RTOS specifically : VxWorks, FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Nucleus etc
- Established skills and experience in embedded / real-time systems.
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- Development of high quality code & adherence to best coding practices.
- Ability to interpret datasheets, protocol documents, design specifications.
- 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers (eg PIC, ARM, MSP430, DSP).
- Buses and protocols eg Ethernet, RS23, USB, I2C, I2S, CAN, SPI).
- Linux development
- Windows development
- Zigbee/ Bluetooth/ Wifi/ Ethernet/ USB.
- DSP algorithm development.
- Video / still image capture & processing.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you wish to chat first.