We are recruiting a Business Analysts / Requirements Engineer with 3+ years of experience in a Technical Analyst position for a rapidly expanding well-established international software client based in the heart of Uxbridge (commutable on the Piccadilly / Metropolitan lines).
Our client is expanding their team of highly-skilled, passionate and deeply committed IT professionals servicing the NHS / Healthcare industry. They are offering a dynamic role in a truly exceptional working environment in a role that has a positive impact on the delivery software solutions to the NHS and Healthcare industry.
- Working within and embedded within a software development team consisting of 16 members with one other Requirements Engineer, you will be helping to develop a new and exciting piece of software to add to the company portfolio.
- Talking with internal and external clients, you will work at a high-level refining requirements and business analysis and will become a domain expert.
- Work with detailed functional requirements, which includes workflow diagrams and flow charts, scalability, systems design, and security credibility that are based on end user needs in line with strategic direction and project scope
- Develop user-interface specifications, including storyboards and critical user interface functionality that support workflows
- Organise and lead requirement review meetings to analyse software requirements issues and document the solutions
- Evaluate defects from both a developmental and client impact perspective
- Conduct impact analysis that will determine how software changes will affect user workflow
- Help with the preparation of technical / user-facing documentation
- A proven background in Business Analysis and / or Requirements Engineering with an IT or Software background. Candidates from highly regulated industries such as Healthcare or Financial / Insurance would be preferred.
- Microsoft based background. Requirements management ideally using Visual Studio (flow charts) and TFS (sprint through development cycles)
- Knowledge of analysis methods – SSADM, UML or Agile
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven knowledge of software development life cycles – SDLC
- Expertise in applying UML standards, techniques and UML Case Tools would be a benefit
This is truly an excellent opportunity to join a client at an exciting time in their business growth.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.