We are seeking a skilled Sales Support Administrator (Specialist) for an established and world-leading IT / Engineering client based in the Edinburgh area.
Our client is looking for a skilled Sales Support Administrator to provide support to their Sales Operations Manager and Business Development team to assist at every step along the sales cycle. This role offers a variety of duties including the production of quotation, proposal, and contracts, and reporting.
The client is looking for a person with the following background:
- Prior experience in a sales operations/admin role
- Excellent client and internal liaison skills
- Demonstrable reporting and data analysis capability
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with others
- Effective team player with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent numerate ability and attention to detail
- Ability to assess, prioritise and effectively organise workload
- Proven ability in improving processes and procedures
- A background in IT or Engineering would be an advantage but not essential.
The Job itself:
Sales Process Management:
- Work closely with Sales Accounts Managers to help identify customer needs and prepare quotations to match requirements.
- Review and track customer orders (from quotation to fulfillment). Work closely with technical delivery teams to ensure all parties are aware of contract status.
- Maintain and record data to assist with above.
- Analysis and reporting on current sales trends.
- Assist with sales admin tasks as requested by Account Managers.
Contract Management / Business Agent Liaison:
- Develop on-going management of customer contracts.
- Continual development on-going management of agent agreements, ensuring these are compliant with the company global agent structure.
- Communicate with agents to ensure their revenue forecasting is accurate to help financial planning.
Reports, Sales Forecasting and Invoicing:
- Support the Sales Manager with (weekly, monthly, quarterly) sales reports.
- Help identify any risk areas to assist sales teams targets, keeping the Sales Manager aware of such areas and on track to help mitigate any risks.
- Provide timely, clear invoicing information to the Finance department.
The salary and benefits package for the role is superb. Salary will be based on your experience and comes with a range of blue-chip benefits including bonus, superb pension, private health etc.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you require further information.