We are seeking a Sales Support Administrator for an established multinational engineering client based in Edinburgh.
The ideal applicant would be an individual that ideally has some sales support experience, ideally from an IT or Engineering industry background.
This is a challenging role and not a basic sales administration. Our client is looking for an individual competent enough to deal with contracts, communicate with sales agents round the world, create and produce sales analysis etc.
You will provide sales operations support to the Sales and Business Development team within the Operations Planning and Execution departments.
This includes activities such as:
- Proposal and contract management
- Revenue planning, reporting
- Analysing key performance metrics, to help developing processes within the organisation to drive efficiency gains.
Sales Process Management:
- Liaise with Sales Accounts Managers to identify customer needs & prepare quotations to match these needs.
- Customer order review & tracking (from quotation to fulfilment) & liaison with technical delivery teams to ensure all parties are aware of contract status.
- Maintaining & recording data to assist with above.
- Developing data tools & procedures to help optimise the sales process.
- Analysis & reporting of sales trends.
- Assist with other sales admin tasks as required by Account Managers.
Contracts Management / Agent Liaison:
- Development & on-going management of customer contracts.
- Development & on-going management of agent agreements
- Liaise with agents to ensure their revenue forecasting is accurately represented within financial planning.
Revenue Forecasting & Invoicing:
- Support sales leadership with regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) sales reporting and associated dashboards, presentations, etc.
- Proactively maintain high levels of forecast quality, accuracy and consistency.
- Identify risk areas, which could lead to missing sales targets, keeping sales leadership aware and on track to mitigate those risks.
- Provide timely, clear invoicing information to the Finance teams in both locally and to the head office in the US
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established client. Please send a copy of your CV to apply or contact us should you require more information.