We’re looking for a Strategic iOS / Mobile Developer with experience in building native or cross-platform applications on Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS based devices.
The Strategic Mobile Developer is a key role for growth within our clients business. In addition to having proven development skills and technical knowledge, candidates have the ability to write proposals, scope work and support management of the team.
You will be responsible for leading project delivery within an already award winning mobile development team building native and cross-platform applications to the highest standards and in line with changing business needs.
Applicants that would comfortable working closely with clients and also in some cases could manage client communications and expectations would be a real plus.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in team mentoring
- An established background within mobile development
- Ideally Objective-C programming iOS and/or Java, Android
- C# would be an advantage although training will be given and supported
- A strong portfolio of app projects
- Unit tests writing experience
- Experience of developing native applications
- Extensive experience of Android and/or iOS SDK’s
- Comfortable picking up new technologies and skills
- Ability to provide accurate estimations & work within set budgets.
Desired skills and experience:
- Cross platform framework e.g. Xamarin
- Test driven development
- Continuous integration /app build / delivery systems
- Experience of mobile databases
- Experience of server side application and APIs
- Experience of secure applications development
- Awareness of the latest standards in mobile API development.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a wide and varied role with an established yet rapidly expanding company, which rewards people with initiative, teamwork, & a thirst for learning.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call for more details.