We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer for a Glasgow based client that offers a superb variety of work within an environment and team that you look forward to working in.
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer with experience in developing, building, customising, and testing cutting-edge web applications and applications in-line with changing client business requirements across different platforms and devices.
The ideal candidate be responsible for building and developing cutting edge and responsive web / mobile applications.
We are looking for an ASP.NET Web Developer that is familiar with the full lifecycle of an ASP.NET web application (technical planning to client-side & back-end development) and skilled in:
- Building secure and optimised web sites and web apps
- Focused on staying on top of current trends and patterns
- Experience of working with continuous integration and delivery systems
- Support and mentoring less experienced Developers.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Git, GitFlow and pull request management
- NET (Framework 4 and 4.5)
- WebForms / MVC applications
- Software design patterns.
- Experience working with and extending the Umbraco API (new service model, version 6+) and web templates into Umbraco would be a plus
- Ability to work alone but with the experience in working in an Agile development team
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you require more information.