Senior Project Manager – Digital / Creative / Software (£50-60K)
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join an industry leading IT clients’ production team delivering an exciting and diverse range of projects from IoT solutions, Web, Mobile, Voice etc for an impressive and expanding client base.
Applicants should have 5+ years of managing web and / or mobile projects in a digital agency or software company where you will have built up all the necessary production and project management skills and been exposed to all aspects of the project lifecycle (both Agile and Waterfall)
According to our client, this role will be a breeze for an experienced project manager with the experience and passion for directing and managing highly contemporary digital design and technology solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Project Manager, you will working closely with key clients as well as managing and resourcing internal teams to plan and develop industry leading web, touch, mobile & voice IT solutions.
- Applicants will not only have the ability to manage quality, timescales and budgets but should ideally come from a Digital / IT / or Design company as to be successful in the role you will need to be fluent in many aspects of digital – creative, content, functionality and technology.
- You will be responsible for leading multiple projects and teams from inception to delivery. You will be used to producing clear, concise and realistic project and resource planning documentation, and be comfortable in taking the lead to make critical scheduling decisions at pace.
- You will also accurately anticipate, mitigate and communicate any risks to projects.
- Plan and specify projects, including effective project initiation and set up, gathering and shaping project requirements and specifications i.e. content, UX, design, functional and technical), and defining project objectives & KPIs
- Direct project teams (UX Planners, Developers, & Designers) to deliver complete solutions to briefs, schedule and on budget
- Produce and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Produce clear and timely project communications
- Maintain, develop and grow your client relationships and accounts
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
- Business Analysis and/or UX planning
- Experience delivering web and/or mobile products (enterprise level)
- Content Management System for client solutions (Umbraco or similar)
- Degree qualified (2.1 or higher) in business, marketing, product design or software development
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us for more information