Business Analyst (3 Months rolling)
Are you Software Business Analyst with experience of working within an Agile software development environment?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to work closely with a Technical Architect for a key IT Solutions organisation. You will join our clients existing software development team, working on the next generation of a suite of applications.
Whilst with the company, you will work be a key member of the team, working with clients to help identify / scope and drive forward business workstreams, collaborating and supporting the company’s multi-disciplinary software deliver team to deliver robust software solution.
- Consult, gather, analyse & write complex business requirements with business stakeholders
- Develop creative, innovative solutions that will help generate impact
- Build relationships, collaborate, and orchestrate in a multi-functional Agile team to remove roadblocks.
- Direct your focus & vision in collaboration with the software delivery team
- Help to identify and influence product development with insights from understanding company/ client challenges
Desired skills, attributes, and experience (a strong mix):
- Substantial experience as a Business Analyst using both Agile and Waterfall tools & techniques
- Experience in consulting & delivering high-value business solutions
- An open and engaging communicator
- Confident in client-facing & building relationships
- Some experience in digital learning
- Some expertise in FMCG, pharmaceutical, finance sectors would be an advantage
On offer: A highly competitive salary PLUS an array of blue-chip benefits.
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter apply or call us should you have any questions.