We are seeking Software Test Engineers to join our thriving software client based in the Edinburgh area. Our client, (a market leading software organisation) produces a complex range of Engineering software which is used by a world wide client base.
Successful applicants will join an established test team, working in a superb team environment, testing software components & systems throughout the product lifecycle.
- Creating, maintaining & reviewing product test plans
- Identifying new test equipment, dataset & simulation requirements.
- Developing & maintaining test procedures & scripts
- Creating & maintaining test execution environments that support test simulation scenarios.
- Performing functional & non-functional system acceptance & regression test plans.
- Recording test documentation & execution progress on Test Management system & on Jira.
- Defect Logging & Tracking
- Assisting other staff members on test system features.
- Working with other team member on quality improvement projects.
Qualifications / skills:
- A Degree or HND in Electronics, or IT / Computing
- ISEB qualified to Foundation level OR a strong understanding of software testing methodology
- System testing & troubleshooting
On offer is the chance to join an established company offering a superb role with a salary up to £35k plus a potential targeted 10% bonus. Also on offer is a blue-chip benefits package which included a great pension scheme, 33 days holiday, flexible working etc.