We are recruiting a Software Test Engineer for a world-leading client based in Edinburgh.
The ideally applicant will have ideally have 2-3+ years’ of experience in software testing to be considered for this role, however our client would consider less experienced candidates depending on their degree and background.
The successful Software Test Engineer will be tasked with developing product QA and testing procedures and play a key park in our clients next generation software/ engineering products. You will work closely with software and a range of engineering specialists to develop, enforce & maintain testing & deployment processes.
Applicants with a good selection of the following disciplines would be ideal:
- A good technical focused degree in either Computing Science, Maths, Physics, Geophysics, or Engineering
- Software Testing & Reporting Procedures / Systems for e.g. TestRail
- Agile Development Practice knowledge
- Continuous Integration and Release Management
- Automated Software Build management;
- Software Configuration and Systems for e.g. Jenkins
- Source Code Control & Software Build Systems
- Shell Scripting
- Software Unit Testing; Software Test Harnesses; Build & Smoke Testing
- Release Management; Software Deployment; Deployment Testing
- Windows development (iOS or Android development would be an advantage)
- Knowledge of Software IDEs e.g. Visual Studio
This is a truly superb opportunity to join one of the nations strongest companies.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you want to discuss anything prior to applying. We are here to help.