Web Applications Developer .NET
Our client is looking for an Web Applications Developer (ASP.Net / VB.Net) to join their team based in Glasgow. Working within with an extensive and well established worldwide client base, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive forward the companies CMS based platforms and put their own stamp on projects..
The successful candidate will be well organised with excellent development and testing skills. A positive ‘can-do’ attitude is a must.
- A minimum of 2+ years in developing web applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET Webforms, MS SQL
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery etc
- BSc in Computer Science (or other)
- Responsive web design experience
- Understand how to manage and maintain, scalable and cross browser, compliant code
- DevExpress Components
- Knowledge of eCommerce
The successful applicant have a superb opportunity to put the their own perspective and experience to every project that they are involved in. The client encourages creative thinking to assist in developing dynamic solutions to produce work that will exceed client expectations and your own personal growth.
Additional benefits include:
- Excellent career prospects
- Generous holidays
- Excellent working environment
This is a great opportunity to join an established client where your work will be valued and improve on your existing technical skills and to learn and implement new and emerging technologies.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you want to discuss any aspects of the role.
Web Applications Developer / ASP.NET / VB.NET/ Webforms/ MS SQL / Glasgow / Central Belt/ Central Scotland / Scotland