We are looking for an Software Test Team Leader for an established and key client. This role will initially be home based but is open to applicants that can commute to either Surrey or Glasgow once office life is open again should you prefer.
This is a superb opportunity to join an established and secure organisation offering real career opportunities and stability.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (a strong mix of):
- A Test Team Leader with excellent technical and team skills & skilled in automated testing with any automation software applications: Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow, Jenkins, NUnit & Visual Studio. Ideally, this would be using TestComplete, or TestPartner however strong automated skills with other applications is fine. In particular, Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and / or QuickTest Professional (QTP)
- A C# background
- Programming ability in VB.Net would be a benefit
- Strong knowledge of software automation processes & tools
- Committed, highly driven, self-motivated individual capable of working independently & working with teams to achieve the delivery of high quality software
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills that provide the necessary level of information to suit the audience, & business need.
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Commitment to following and championing Agile methodology
Education and Experience (a good mix of):
- 2+ years of leading a team of automated technical software testers
- Experience testing commercially available off the shelf automation products or bespoke solutions
- Achieved degree standard in computer-related subject
- Experience working in an agile development team employing SCRUM beneficial
- Experience of TDD (test-driven development) & BDD
- Experience of SQL & Oracle databases
- Strong experience in test planning, preparation, execution and reporting
This truly is a great opportunity with a forward thinking, supportive & growing software provider.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us should you require any further information.
#leadership #csharp #automationtesters #automationtesting #automationtester #testteamlead #seleniumtesting #seleniumautomation #selenium #surreyjobs #glasgowjobs #softwaretester #softwaretesting #softwaredevelopment #testing