We are currently seeking clients Product Owners with a background in the Software Development or SaaS industry for a UK based client.
Our client is an established and rapidly expanding software client with offices in both North and South of the border with offices in Glasgow and South London.
The roles are seen as an integral part of their product management development, tasked with creating their established market-leading products, and towards the next generation of their software solutions.
The principle focus of this role is to manage the day-to-day definition, prioritise product projects, track products and sprints to deliver successful product releases on time and on budget
- Product Management Function.
- Agile progression
- Process and tracking
- undertake occasional travel across the UK to client sites and commitments, company offices, and events, as and when required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start to finish.
- The ability and enthusiasm to learn new and complex technical software products from various sources. Knowledge transfer, feature descriptions, documentation, and experimentation.
- Focused on product goals and focus you team on those if and when required.
- Ensure that the product(s) meet customer priorities and needs
- Be able to delegate requirements to business functions e.g. Analysts where required. Track progress to ensure delivery on time.
Qualifications and experience
- Scrum qualified: CSPO (Certified Scrum Alliance Product Owner) / PSPO (Professional Scrum Product Owner) or equivalent
- Strong Agile development practice knowledge
- Established Software development lifecycle experience
- At least 12 Month of experience in a Product Owner role.
This role will be based from our clients Surrey or Glasgow office
A salary around £65k plus a car allowance and generous “blue-chip” package is on offer.
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call us should you have any questions prior to doing so.