We are recruiting a Web Applications Systems Developer for one of the most successful IT / Engineering companies in the UK.
Our client is looking for a Software Systems Developer with established web application programming and database design / administration skills. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting our clients cornerstone business systems including: financial, client-side business management, licencing control databases, and their associated intranet/ internet systems and interfaces.
Skills / Qualifications (a good selection of the following):
- A degree or (ideally Masters) in Computing Science or IT Systems.
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment.
- Web Application Programming
- Visual Studio 2015
- Entity Framework
- WEB Forms/ WEB Controls
- Team Foundation Server
- Classic ASP
- IIS 7/7.5 WEB SERVER
- Microsoft SQL SERVER 2008/20012/2014/2016
- TSQL Queries
- Stored Procedures
- Database Design
- Database Administration
- SQL Server Integration (ETL) & Reporting Services (Reports)
- Windows 2008 /2012/2016 Server Operating Systems. A good understanding of Command Line Batch Files/ shell scripting.
Our client works in cutting-edge offices where investment in technology is part of their success and culture. They will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package that is second to none including full medical and dental cover, pension scheme, bonus package etc.
To apply please email a copy of your CV or should you require more details please call or email us.