We are recruiting a skilled Data Science Engineer / Data Scientist for a cutting edge, global leading software related client based in the Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will join an established and growing Data Science team working on complex and rewarding software products, creating and developing machine learning algorithms.
Applicants should have a solid grounding in software coding (opens source libraries and frameworks), understanding of Artificial Intelligence ( AI ) , Machine Learning ( ML ) , Deep Learning ( DL ) , and statistics.
Skills and experience (a strong mix of) :
- Some exposure with C++, C#, SQL, R, Python software development skills.
- A Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Physical Science, Mathematics or Machine Learning.
- Experience manipulating large and deep data sets.
- Ability to manipulate large and deep data sets using SQL and create interactive dashboards using BI tools e.g. Tableau (or equivalent) highly advantageous.
- Some experience with Data frameworks would be also be beneficial.
- Some commercial experience creating and developing machine learning algorithms
- Classification/Clustering techniques)
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
On offer is a salary and blue-chip benefits package and an opportunity to join a client that promises to invest in your career.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you have any questions.
#MachineLearning #DataScience #C++ #Python #Engineering #DeepLearning #ArtificialIntelligence #AI #ML #DL #statistics