Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer, looking for an opportunity to work with a globally renowned, award-winning company, who’s really going places?
Our client is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers with experience in building and maintaining public cloud-based infrastructure, deployment pipelines and supporting services to work with their software development teams in the delivery of high performance, reliable and secure web services.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving and ambitious UK based company. You will be working with global clients & brands spanning across multiple sectors & industries including; technology, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, finance, retail, & professional service sectors.
The role will offer you the opportunity to join a strong and growing group of tech professionals & help define the strategy and technical direction of their DevOps team.
We’re looking for someone with a collaborative approach, who is also able to succeed within a culture with high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
Key skills required (a strong mix please):
- Python development (with web frameworks Django would be a plus)
- Deployment & maintenance of Web Applications
- Public Cloud providers – AWS / GCP
- Ability to write scripts and code to build tools / automate tasks
- Continuous integration & deployment tools & techniques
- Some Infrastructure coding tools e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation
- Serverless compute platforms such as AWS Lambda
- Container Orchestration tools such as Kubernetes or Amazon ECS
- Database management & optimisation
- Monitoring tools & strategies
- Load / performance testing
- Whole stack security techniques (application to infrastructure)
- Highly scalable cloud infrastructure architectural practices
As mentioned, this position can be home based or (should you prefer) in one of their offices. Office locations are in Edinburgh, Bristol, or Plymouth.
As well as an exciting and skills rewarding environment, our client offer a blue-chip benefits package including; excellent salary (based on experience), workplace pension, flexible working and 33 days holiday.
Please send your CV to apply or call should you have any questions. We’d be happy to discuss and guide you. I’m #hiring. Know anyone who might be interested?
#devopsengineer #devopsjobs #pythonprogramming #awsdevops #awsdeveloper #gcpcloud #gcpengineer #djangodeveloper #docker #kubernetes #amazonecs #awslambda