ICT & Security Manager
We are looking for an experienced ICT & Security Manager with a background in Cyber Security for a world-leading IT client based in Surrey.
The successful applicant will be a hands-on ICT Management responsible for ICT and Cyber Security for the UK operation, tasked with overseeing the design, development, management, support, and maintenance of all ICT and communication systems spread over 3 sites in the UK (travel will be fairly infrequent).
This is a newly created and fundamentally critical role to our client. The position offers a superb opportunity to lead and shape the ICT within the business in a clear direction. The client has already started an ICT roadmap that covers a range of excellent projects and exciting challenges.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a small ICT team and services including; service availability, continuity, configuration, change/capacity management, and satisfying business requirements. A big part of the role is developing and delivering on cybersecurity strategy and frameworks for the business, ensuring best practice for all aspects of information security and governance.
Applicants are expected to be skilled people managers with the ability to oversee a small ICT team of 4 individuals, including ; Infrastructure Architect, Support Engineer, and an ICT Business Development Consultant
Education / Experience required:
- A business service oriented background
- 5 + years experience of experience in working within an ICT environment, with at least three years in a managerial position
- CISM, Microsoft Certified Professional & / or Microsoft Certified Software Engineer qualifications (or equivalent) or efforts towards such qualifications are desirable.
- Experience in defining, deploying & administering Microsoft based Server solutions.
- Experience deploying & administering key non-Microsoft technologies:
- VMWare or other Virtualisation Technologies
- SAN Storage Technologies
- Experience with DELL & / or HP server platform technology
- Experience working with co-located and hosted deployments
- Experience of vendor management with major hardware/software suppliers.
- CISM and/or CISSP qualified. CISA would be advantageous.
- Experience of ITIL / ISO27001 / GDPR / Cyber Essential Plus policies, processes & systems.
- Any equivalent combination of education &/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted.
This is a superb opportunity to join a solid and established client that offers a working environment and salary, car-allowance, and blue-chip benefits package.