NHS MICROBIOLOGY / PATHOLOGY LAB STAFF – PARTIAL CROSS TRAIN INTO IT SUPPORT ANALYSTS
We are looking for an experience Biomedical Scientist or Pathology/ Microbiology related professional with experience in an NHS lab and a solid interest in IT to join our client in their analyst support team.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a company that will build on your lab skills and train and support you in all aspects of IT.
The ideal applicant will be experienced in a Biomedical NHS Lab e.g. Blood transfusion, Microbiology, or Cellular biology lab etc and have a good experience of LIMS systems environments such as making changes / go live/ setting up new rules etc to the LIMS system.
- MLA or BMS experienced NHS lab staff member, ideally with good IT skills and a desire and interest in working in the IT Sector.
- Experience of working with a LIMS based system e.g. Telepath / ICE / Labcentre / Winpath etc)
You will be trained on clients systems and software and receive formal training and gain qualifications that will enhance your career and skills.
Skills, & Experience:
- MLA and/or BMS Qualified
- LIMS, Labcentre, Winpath Telepath, ICE etc.
- A Degree in a biomedical science or computer related subject would be a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including documentation and communicating with technical and non-technical clients and staff
- A strong interest in IT systems or similar laboratory IT experience
- IT Literate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in IT, good PC/network/database literacy
This is a superb opportunity to work core business hours, enhance your skills, and follow a path into the IT industry.
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits package with a focus on enhancing your current package.
Please send a copy of your CV to apply or call us should you with to chat about the role first.